Freinds and Supporters  


Dear Freinds and Supporters of “Your” VFW Veterans Village. As you know by now, we are the only facility of its kind in the Country that does not receive any local, state or federal funding… ZERO……Our income derives from the Resident’s rent, about 75% and the other 25% is fundraised via several events including our annual golf and picnic weekend.

As the Director of your Village, I personally cannot thank you all enough, VFW Posts, VFW Auxiliaries, Districts, Pup Tents, Riders Groups, Veterans Groups, and Friends of the Village for your outstanding support during my tenure since 1 October 2008~

Please continue your outstanding support to the VFW Veterans Village, in 2018 the Village will celebrate its 27th year taking care of Veterans! Its because of you, and your support that we can continue to take care of Veterans.

Please continue to support the Village as you always do by sending us a check to:

VFW Veterans Village
13005 NE 135th Street
Fort McCoy, Florida 32134

Have a great 2018 and please come and visit us when you get a chance, this year’s Picnic and Golf Tournament Weekend are schedule for 23 & 24 March 2018!

“Scouts Out”

Alcides Lugo, Jr, LTC USA (R), Director VFW Veterans Village